CHERRIES BORDEAUX GREEN SMOOTHIE
Green never tasted so good. Forget the green grassy burps that make you feel like a cow, here is a giant dose of antioxidants that will simultaneously satisfy your dessert-loving sweet tooth.
- 2 cups of rinsed, fresh spinach
- 3 Tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 cups of unsweetened or vanilla almond milk OR vanilla coconut milk
- 2 cups of pitted cherries (frozen is OK since they are picked and frozen at the peak of ripeness)
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
Here's the trick to super smoothness: break down the greens first. Blend spinach and almond or coconut milk until smooth. Now, add the remaining fruits and spices and blend until smooth.