Oatmeal Honey Cinnamon Quick Bread
This satisfying recipe is so easy and delicious! Try for breakfast or a filling snack any time.
3/4 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Butter
2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats Plus 2 Tbsp. for top
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Place butter, water, and honey in a large bowl. Beat well. Beat in eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, one cup of oats (reserving the 2 Tbsp. for the top), baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix well and add to the butter, honey, egg mixture.
- Beat at high speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread evenly in prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle top with the 2 tablespoons of oats.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and loosen sides of bread with a sharp knife. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely. Enjoy!
Yields One 9″ x 5″ loaf.