Coconut oil is more than just a kitchen staple. It’s actually a very versatile product you can use for health and beauty.
The oil makes a great solution to skin dryness, infections, and dull skin. It also has positive effects on health conditions, like cholesterol issues and even diabetes.
If the idea of applying coconut oil on your skin still makes you cringe, here are a few quick facts to convince you.
- Coconut oil’s creamy texture makes it a great moisturizer to apply all over the skin. It penetrates deeply and is quick to get absorbed. It won’t make you feel sticky or greasy.
- The oil contains antibacterial properties to fight off acne-causing microorganisms.
- Coconut oil can act as a barrier to protect and soothe dry skin. It increases water hydration and prevents further water loss.
- The oil has a deep cleansing property. It works like magnet and pulls out deep-seated dirt, oil, and makeup residue to help unclog your pores.
- Coconut oil contains vitamins A and E which are great antioxidants. These two can help slow down signs of skin aging.
To know more about how you can use coconut oil to reap its long list of benefits, here’s an infographic to help you out:
Please include attribution to ThankYourSkin.com with this graphic.